Your communicative skills are on point and you have two years or more of experience in customer service. Did we just describe you? Then start working as a support agent for Accenture! You will work in a fast paced, collaborative and constantly evolving environment and will be rewarded with a gross salary of €13,50 per hour and reimbursement of travel expenses. This is exactly what you have been looking for, isn’t it? Read on and apply today!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a support agent videocreator for Accenture in Groningen.
As a support agent, you have a versatile role with many responsibilities. Amongst other things, you are responsible for a combination of support, education as well as troubleshooting technical issues.
A few of your main tasks include:
- Supporting partners through e-mail and chat on a range of topics such as video uploads, channel management, monetization, analytics and any product technical issues with emphasis on high user satisfaction and quality
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical issues
- Sharing feedback through appropriate channels related to tools, processes or product issues
- Flagging trends and potential global technical issues
What’s in it for you
- Gross salary of €13,50 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel costs (for when you will have to come to the office again)
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Free access to E-learning platform Manpower Academy
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Temporary employment contract and after half a year of work there are chances of a direct contract with Accenture
- A bonus of €60,- for working from home