Are you an organized person with a capital O? Do you like to work hands-on and also thrive within a system with a lot of independence? Then we have got the job for you! Manpower is looking for a logistics support buyer for a market leader in the distribution and transmission of electricity. For your services you will receive shockingly good terms like a gross salary up to €3.800,- per month, reimbursement of travel costs and the chance to get a permanent contract. Sounds mighty good right? Apply today!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a logistics support buyer in Delft.
In the function of logistics support buyer you will be reporting to the supply chain manager. One of your main tasks is to initiate purchase orders in the system, according to the purchase requisitions and in alignment with standard procedures, and confirm delivery with suppliers, monitors and tracks supplier performance to purchase order requirements. Other tasks are:
- Tracking goods received to verify appropriate delivery and ensure invoice processing
- Conducting all supply chain activities for all goods and services in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Preparing administrative transportation documentation for the external warehouse. Fulfils shipping, packing and marking procedures per project requirements in compliance with governmental regulations.
- Releasing shipments to forwarders based on vendor packing lists.
- Communicating with transportation/logistics group for freight quotes, documentation and delivery
What’s in it for you
- Gross salary between €3.200,- and €3.800,- per month
- Reimbursement of travel costs of €0,19 per kilometre with a maximum of €5,- a day. Public transportation costs are fully reimbursed
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Free access to E-learning platform Manpower Academy (with over 200 training courses)
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Opportunity to apply for a permanent contract