Do you like to keep moving at work and do you like to operate different machines? At Stegeman you are busy all day long and you celebrate a party every day when the goals are achieved! If you are good at keeping an overview and like to participate in the packaging of the tastiest meat products, this is the vacancy for you! You earn € 11.03 gross per hour and an extra allowance is added if you work in shifts. You will also receive a travel allowance and accrue pension through Manpower. Would you like to know exactly what you will be doing and what other terms of employment you can count on? Then read on and apply today!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for several packaging employees for Stegeman in Wijhe, Zwolle region.
As a packaging employee you are an important link in the packaging process for meat products. Together with your enthusiastic colleagues, you are involved in packaging meat products, checking products for quality and ensuring that the process runs smoothly. Because it concerns meat products, it is important that you can work in a refrigerated environment. In summary, your tasks are as follows:
- Packaging of meat products
- Checking quality
- Transporting goods
What’s in it for you
- Gross salary of € 11.03 per hour (excluding allowances and depending on your age, minimum age is 18 years)
- Salary increase to € 12.32 gross per hour at good performance
- Travel allowance of € 0.12 per kilometre
- Shift allowance of 14% on top of your salary if you work in shifts.
- Pension accrual via Manpower (from 26 weeks worked)
- Function of at least 24 hours a week
- Free access to the Manpower Academy e-learning platform (more than 200 online training courses)
- Employment contract via Manpower