Are you in your element in a warehouse and would you like to collect, label and prepare HEMA products for shipping? If so, this job at CEVA Logistics is the perfect fit for you! As a warehouse worker, you will be working at the newest CEVA-location in Nieuwegein. Your salary in this position is €10.73 per hours, your travel costs will be reimbursed and you will start accruing pension after 26 weeks of work. If you would like to learn more about this job, keep on reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for several warehouse workers for CEVA Logistics in Nieuwegein.
In the modern warehouse of CEVA Logistics, you will be processing HEMA products. You will work with inbound and outbound goods and can expect to perform the following activities:
What’s in it for you?
- Loading, labeling and sorting incoming goods
- Stacking goods using an EPT
- Scanning incoming goods
- Preparing collected goods for shipment
- Picking orders with a wrist scanner and an EPT
- Labeling outbound goods
- Keeping the working environment neat, tidy and free of rubbish
- Gross salary of €10.73 per hour (from age 21)
- Salary increase from €13,00 to €14,00 per hour when you advance to another position
- Reimbursement of travel costs according to CEVA Logistics’ guidelines
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Part-time or full-time job for a minimum of 28 hours a week
- Temporary employment contract via Manpower
- Opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- Free access to E-learning platform Manpower Academy