Are you in the possession of a EQF level 4 degree or higher and do you want to work for a Top Employer? Then you can stop searching, because you just found your new job! As an product stewardship specialist you fulfil the important task of making sure the Global Product Stewardship Management Standards at Dow are met! Of course you will be rewarded for your hard work and expertise, with a gross salary up to €3.200,- per month plus pension accrual! Are you interested in this role? Then please keep reading on and don’t forget to apply today!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for an product stewardship specialist for Dow Chemical in Terneuzen.
As an product stewardship specialist you are responsible for regional implementation of the Global Product Stewardship Management Standard. This means you will fulfil a role with a wide variety of tasks. These include assisting in product regulatory compliance activities, but also reviewing and approving safety data sheets. You also assist in identifying and investigating customer EH&S incidents. All while maintaining conceptual knowledge of theories, practices, and procedures within product stewardship, product hazards, and product end-use applications.
What is in it for you?
- Gross salary between €2.650,- and €3.200,- per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre and full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses (maximum of 75 kilometres reimbursed)
- Full-time job of 40 hours per week
- Gaining administrative experience at a Top Employer
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 months of work
- Free access to E-learning platform Manpower Academy via Manpower