Creating the most optimal work environment for people is what drives you in your day to day activities and working in a dynamic and international team fills you with energy. Do you think you’re up to the task? And do you not only have an excellent command of the English language but are you also fluent in either Dutch or German? Then we would like to get to know you better! As a workforce administration specialist at Dow creating the optimal employee experience is your foremost task. The job comes with a maximum gross salary of €3,400 per month, plus travel cost reimbursement and pension accrual. If you are interested to learn more about this position, keep reading and discover if you're the perfect fit!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a full-time workforce administration specialist for Dow in Terneuzen.
The tasks you will be performing in this role are:
- Supporting the implementation and delivery of end-to-end solutions in assigned discipline(s) to deliver an optimal employee experience
- Engaging with third-party providers to establish, develop and review the suite of services in assigned discipline(s)
- Supporting program development related to your area(s) of expertise to improve the employee experience, balanced with function-specific needs and drivers
- Addressing escalated HR inquiries with support from more senior team members
- Providing information and insights to Team Leaders to continuously improve Knowledge Base and Case Management content for your assigned discipline(s)
What’s in it for you?
- Gross salary between €2,600 and €3,400 per month
- Pension accrual through Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometer, plus full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Free access to E-learning platform Manpower Academy