Imagine getting up in the morning for a job as important as helping to save and improve animal lives around the world. Here, you have that opportunity. You can put your empathy, creativity and scientific genius to work in collaboration with a diverse group of colleagues around the world! In return you will receive a gross salary of €16,78 per hour, reimbursement of travel costs, pension accrual and the opportunity to work for an employer who really makes a difference in the world! Sounds good right? Read through the rest of this vacancy and apply today!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for an Associate Scientist for MSD Animal Health in Boxmeer.
You will work in the department Bioprocess Technology Solutions (BTS). This department is responsible for process development of production processes and analytical tests for bacterial and viral antigens as well as vaccine manufacturing (freeze drying and liquid formulations) processes for new vaccines (R&D pipeline). Within a multidisciplinary environment you will cooperate with (international) colleagues from Research & Development, Manufacturing, Quality, Regulatory and Supply Chain. More specifically, in this role you will be responsible for:
What’s in it for you
- Execute and report of experiments contributing to process development or investigational project for sterile manufacturing and lyophilization of veterinary vaccine production
- Developing technology and validation of technologies and processes for freeze drying, emulsification, and blending and filling
- Providing process engineering and technical knowledge in projects and research on production related topics
- Reporting and presenting project updates
- Participating in Global BTS projects and aligning with stakeholders from other departments
- Gross salary of €16,78 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Free access to E-learning platform Manpower Academy
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Temporary employment contract