Are you an engineer with at least three years of experience with implementing and maintaining procedures that contribute to a safe working environment? Are you looking for a new challenge in the energy industry? If you can answer ‘YES’ to both of these questions, then Manpower has a great opportunity for you! Our partner in Ijmuiden is looking for an electrical safety engineer equipped with strong interpersonal, presentation, and problem-solving skills, who can positively influence the team. As the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions, the company has high expectations of you. These high expectations will be met with great rewards! You will receive a gross salary of up to €4.400,- per month, reimbursement of travel expenses, and a periodical bonus! Interested? Read further and apply as soon as possible!
Manpower is looking for an electrical safety engineer for a company in Ijmuiden.
You will become part of the Electrical Operations department that is responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the company’s Safe Systems of Work (SSoW), ensuring a safe working environment for employees on the offshore wind farm sites. As an electrical safety engineer you will be primarily occupied with the following tasks;
What’s in it for you?
- Ensure that technicians are protected from the wind turbine’s electrical and mechanical systems
- Follow, understand and advise on local procedures on Control of Hazardous Energy or Electrical Safety standards
- Support in new procedure implementation and that all personnel are properly trained/inducted in their use and application
- Support all documentation and record-keeping associated with the Control of Hazardous Energy or Electrical Safety program
- Provide technical support to Site Management and technicians onshore as well as offshore into mechanical/electrical related safety and operations issues
- Gross salary ranging from € 4.000,- to € 4.400,- per month
- Bonus under the global bonus structure
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Full-time job of 40 hours per week
- Direct contract with the client
- Free access to the Manpower Academy (more than 200 online training courses)