Medtronic is an innovative company in the medical field that helps to improve healthcare all over the world. Do you want to be part of this company and help them with their mission? Are you looking for a full-time job where you can earn a gross salary of €2.300,- per month, travel allowance, pension accrual and much more? Apply now because there is a great opportunity available at Medtronic!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a regulatory affairs assistant for Medtronic in Maastricht.
In this role you will be part of a team working on regulatory release activities for the EMEA region. Specifically you will be involved in the following tasks:
- Conducting Free Sales Certificates (FSC) requests
- Uploading and maintaining the Regulator Data Portal (RDP) and other data portals
- Supporting and uploading Regulatory Information Management (RIM)
- Performing Device registration(s)
- Overseeing the Regulatory release (GTS) of products to EMEA markets
What’s in it for you?
- Gross salary of €2.300,- per month
- Reimbursement of travel costs of €0.19 per kilometer (maximum 20 kilometers for a single journey)
- Full-time job of 40 hours per week
- Free access to e-learning platform Manpower Academy
- The chance to work for an innovative company where researchers, scientists, technical engineers and medical specialists work closely together while being in different parts of the world