Are you an engineer, with preferably 5 years of work experience, looking for a new challenge? Do you speak English and Dutch fluently? If you hear the words ‘Validating uninterruptable power supplies’, do you know exactly what we’re talking about? If the answer to these questions is a resounding ‘YES’, Manpower has got the perfect job for you! Become a design engineer at Dow Benelux in Terneuzen and earn a gross salary of at least € 3000,- per month plus travel allowance.. Don’t let this great opportunity pass you by and apply today!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a design engineer for Dow Benelux in Terneuzen.
This function exists within the Technical Expertise & Support (TES) organization of Dow Benelux in Terneuzen. You will function mainly as an E&I design engineer on small to intermediate sized multidiscipline projects. Most of the tasks are related to scope optimizing, front-end loading and construction packages which include equipment and labor specification, evaluating technical documents, detailed design, as-built preparation and technical support. You will perform your tasks within a team, but need to be able to work independently and show leadership and flexibility in your role. As TES Terneuzen works closely together with Dow engineering partners in India, you need to be able to leverage and discuss tasks with colleagues in excellent English. Key responsibilities include:
- Performing field verifications for detailed engineering and as-builts
- Sizing and validating (low voltage) electrical feeders and equipment, such as motors, variable frequency drives (VFD), uninterruptable power supplies (UPS), rectifiers / charger’s panels, electrical tracing and corresponding cables and components
- Sizing and validating process instrumentation, corresponding hook-ups, control and automated block valves
- Providing input for cost estimates and validating vendor documents
- Providing contact for client and partners for technical questions and participation in (inter)discipline and project meetings
What’s in it for you
- Gross salary of at least € 3000,- per month
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Free access to E-learning platform Manpower Academy
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week