You know how to get things done, you want to get to work quickly and of course you want to be well rewarded for it. Recognizable? Then Manpower has the perfect job for you! As a warehouse employee at CEVA you earn a gross salary of €10.73 per hour plus travel allowance. That's not all: the brand new warehouse is equipped with all means of comfort, including climate control. In addition, you also have a chance to get a bonus of €100,- if you introduce new employees. Sounds good right? Read on and apply today!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for several logistics employees for CEVA Logistics in Nieuwegein.
As a warehouse employee at CEVA Logistics you will process goods from HEMA. You will get to work in a new and modern warehouse in Nieuwegein. You work with both inbound and outbound goods and will perform the following tasks:
- Unloading, scanning, labeling and sorting of incoming goods
- Depositing goods on location using an electric pallet truck (EPT)
- Preparing collected goods for shipment
- Picking orders using a scanner and EPT
- Labeling outgoing goods
- Ensure that the workplace remains tidy and clean
What is in it for you?
- Gross salary of €10.73 per hour, from 21 years
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Employment contract via Manpower with the possibility of a permanent contract
- Part-time job of at least 24 hours a week with the possibility of working full-time
- Working in a brand new warehouse in Nieuwegein with, among other things, climate control and a modern canteen
- Referral bonus of €100,-
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 months of work
- Free access to E-learning platform Manpower Academy via Manpower