Accounting is something you excel at, because of your education and your work experience. You are knowledgeable, have great organisational skills and have an excellent command of the English language. All of these characteristics make you the perfect candidate for the position of accounting specialist at Dow! If you have a Bachelor’s degree or higher and at least a year of experience in accounting, you could soon be receiving a monthly salary up to €3,400.- and more! Would you like to know all the ins and outs of this job? Then keep reading and don’t forget to apply!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for an accounting specialist for Dow in Terneuzen.
Please note: This is a temporary job for the duration of at least three months
As an accounting specialist you will be responsible for the execution of various work process activities that support Dow’s Product and Marketing Lifting Agreement (PMLA). This is an agreement between Dow and the company Sadara that defines Dow’s responsibility to efficiently market and sell Sadara’s products. Several of Dow’s systems and core work processes are used for compliance and financial closing activities. Your primary focus is ensuring the inventory records for PMLA inventory and the financial statement analysis of said inventory are accurate. You will also be responsible for sending correct and accurate date to Sadara and ensure their invoices are paid on time.
Your working days will consist, but not be limited to, the following activities:
What’s in it for you
- Performing data analysis and identifying prices to be used for inventory valuation and product costing
- Identifying and organising data defects for resolution
- Ensuring timely invoice payments and accurate compliance with billing and reporting requirements
- Assisting in the preparation of presentations and reporting related to the PMLA Financial Compliance Group activities
- Supporting in developing responses to inquiries of internal and external auditors
- Analysing the aging of PMLA inventory and summarising findings to management
- Participating with solution development and implementation
- Gross salary between €2,600.- and €3,400.- per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre and full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Temporary job for the duration of at least three months
- Free access to online learning platform Manpower Academy