Are you an expert when it comes to procurement? If so, Dow Chemical would be more than happy to meet you! Manpower is looking for a sourcing specialist with a Bachelor’s degree who can negotiate and manage purchases. Of course you will be rewarded for your expertise, including a gross salary of up to €3.200,- per month plus pension accrual! If you are interested in this role, please keep reading and don’t forget to apply today!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a sourcing specialist for Dow Chemical in Terneuzen.
As a sourcing procurement at Dow Chemical you manage and source a portfolio within the Pressure Contained Equipment (PCE) area, including heat exchangers, vessels and other equipment. The aim is to improve Dow’s cost position and supply security in the market through application of the strategic sourcing process. You can expect to perform the following tasks:
- Negotiating pricing, payment and delivery terms on spot orders as well as period contracts and executes the agreements
- Managing supplier relationships including the commercial relationship
- Monitoring supplier performance against key performance indicators
- Understand and practice appropriate work process governance and compliance
- Processing and solving quality complaints
- Managing escalations during project execution
What is in it for you?
- Gross salary between €2.600,- and €3.200,- per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre and full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses (maximum of 75 kilometres reimbursed)
- Full-time job of 40 hours per week
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 months of work
- Free access to E-learning platform Manpower Academy via Manpower