Safety is of the utmost importance at any job site, but especially while working at a chemical plant. To guarantee that safety Dow Chemical Company relies on a team of employees with excellent organizational and administrative skills to monitor certain safety procedures. Do you have at least an mbo-3 diploma and do you speak English at a C1 level? Does a multifaceted job with a gross salary of up to € 18.46 per hour, travel reimbursement and shift fees sound like an interesting opportunity? If so, read on for a shot at a job as an administrative assistant for Dow Chemical Company in Terneuzen!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for an administrative assistant for Dow Chemical Company in Terneuzen.
As an administrative employee you will be working within the Red Label Focal Point; a team within the LHC Support Team that focuses on administrative safety tasks. You will be responsible for providing support to the running plants through general administration.Your tasks include the:
What you’ll get
- Reporting of unjustified open safe work lists to management
- Filing and reviewing of safe work permits
- Issuing of all personal protective equipment (PPE) for the plant
- Issuing of gas detection equipment, badges, and walkie-talkies for the plant
- Maintaining and monitoring of records and stocks of personal protective equipment
- Gross salary between € 15. - and € 18.46 per hour
- Full-time job with 40 working hours per week
- Travel reimbursement of € 0.19 per kilometre, including toll
- Shift fee of 12% over every hour of work
- Access to over 200 online classes via Manpower Academy
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work