If you always wanted to work in an international environment, then this is your chance! Manpower is looking for a manufacturing assembler. In this position you will be responsible for the production line of computer motherboards. In exchange for your effort you will receive an hourly wage of €12.26, and reimbursement of your travel expenses. So do you have a good command of the English language and do you want use your technical skills? Then this might be the perfect fit! Don’t forget to apply today!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for technical manufacturing assemblers in the area of Schiphol.
Parts need to be assembled on a computer motherboard. And you will be responsible for this task! Before you start, you will be properly trained so that you can do the job well. Having technical skills and being able to work accurately are important qualities for this role. Once trained, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Assembling parts such hard drives, fans or memory cards on to the motherboard (using both electrical and hand tools)
- Cabling data racks
- Ensuring that labeled cables are in the corresponding ports
- Gross salary of €12.26 per hour
- Full-time job for 40 hours per week for a longer period of time
- Shift allowance of 10% on top of your salary for working between 14.30 – 22.45 hrs
- Reimbursement of travel expenses with a maximum of €4.76 per working day (€0.19 per kilometre)
- Free parking at the company or free transport to Schiphol Plaza if you work the late shift
- Pension accrual through Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- The opportunity to work in an international organization