Do you at least have an intermediate vocational education level 2 (mbo-2) in electrical engineering or mechatronics? And do do you want to put your technical skills to use on large equipment in the North Sea? Then this job might be the perfect fit! As an offshore service technician you will work at an offshore wind farm together with your colleagues! In exchange for your effort you can count on a gross salary of €2,666 per month and you will get a direct contract with our client. Do you want to know more about this position? Then keep on reading and don’t forget to apply today!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for service technicians for a client located in IJmuiden.
When your working day has started, you travel to the port of IJmuiden first. From there, you will travel to the workshop (work location?) together with your colleagues and manager. Once you have started you are responsible for the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Carrying out routine checks
- Maintaining electrical and mechanical installations
- Replacing crucial parts of the wind turbines
- Registering time and stock resources
- Direct contract with our client
- Gross salary of €2,666 per month
- Free access to E-learning platform Manpower Academy
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Pension accrual through your new employer
- 25 vacation days