Are you crazy about cycling and do you like to work independently? Then you should become a bike courier for DHL Express in Amsterdam and work out for a living! As you race through Amsterdam, you deliver shipments to clients and answer their questions. In return for your hard work, you receive a gross salary of €12.28 per hour. Furthermore, you get a bonus of €250, - after 4 weeks of work, €250, - after 8 weeks of work, and €500, - after 12 weeks of work! Interesting, right? Read on and make sure you apply today!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for multiple bike couriers for DHL Express in Amsterdam.
As a bike courier you are responsible for delivering shipments to clients of DHL Express. Besides this, you pick up shipments that clients want to send. At the beginning of your shift, you sort the shipments at a DHL Express location and you plan the most efficient route to deliver them. Next, you make sure that the shipment administration is correct. During delivery, you answer questions from clients. You also use a multifunctional scanner to ensure you work even more efficiently.
What’s in it for you
- Gross salary of € 12.28 per hour (excluding bonuses)
- Bonus between 12,5% and 25% for evening shifts
- Bonuses of €250, - after 4 weeks of work, €250, - after 8 weeks of work, €500, - after 12 weeks of work
- Part-time job of 20 to 32 hours a week
- Reimbursement of travel costs (to a maximum of 30 kilometres a day)
- Temporary employment contract via Manpower
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Free access to E-learning platform Manpower Academy