Parcels and packages that are sent and delivered on time: what’s better than that? As a warehouse worker at DHL many people rely on you to make that happen! You will be working in the early mornings to ensure that the entire sorting process works as it should. You will receive a gross salary of €11.86 per hour, reimbursement of travel costs and pension accrual. Would you like to know what else this job has to offer you? Then keep reading and apply for this position today!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for several warehouse workers for DHL at Schiphol.
As a warehouse worker you will spend your early mornings sorting and scanning parcels and placing these on conveyor belts. This is your contribution to the logistics process at DHL! It’s important that you are capable of performing physically demanding work, because you will be lifting packages and placing them in delivery vans.
What’s in it for you?
- Gross salary of €11.86 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Free access to online learning platform Manpower Academy
- Part-time job between 9 and 15 hours a week
- Temporary employment contract
- A job for a longer period of time at an internationally renowned company
- Bonus opportunities:
- After four weeks: €250.-
- After eight weeks: €250.-
- After twelve weeks: €500.-