Are you looking for a job as a driver? Then Manpower has good news for you! We are currently looking for a driver for DHL Express located in Amsterdam. In this role you start in the DHL depot by making an accurate planning to deliver your packages, after which you will safely load your bus and go on you way! In exchange for your commitment you will receive a gross salary up to €2,374 per month, travel cost reimbursement and more. Are you curious about what you can expect from this position and what else DHL can offer you? Then keep on reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for several couriers for DHL in the Amsterdam region.
A new working day has begun and you start your shift by sorting the packages. After you've done this, you will load everything into your van so you can deliver these goods. You are also responsible for the following tasks:
- Preparing the delivery, transport tubes and transport cases for transport
- Monitoring the overview regarding deliveries
- Delivering packages
What’s in it for you?
- Gross salary between €2,128 and €2,374 per month (based on a 40 hour work week)
- Reimbursement of travel costs of €0.19 per kilometre
- Pension accrual via Manpower after six months’ work
- Free access to E-learning platform Manpower Academy
- Part-time and full-time opportunities from 32 to 40 hours a week
- Opportunity to apply for a direct contract
- A job for a longer period of time
Good news: in this role you will earn more after four, eight and twelve weeks! The following amounts will then be added to your salary:
- €250 after four weeks
- €250 after eight weeks
- €500 after twelve weeks