Setting goals is important, but meeting those goals is what it is all about in the end! And there has to be someone to keep an eye on whether everything is really going according to plan. Do you have a good command of the English language and all the necessary skills and experiences to take on this important task? Then you might be that someone! Read on quickly and apply today!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a logistics employee for Boston Scientific in Kerkrade.
In your position as a logistics employee you will work within the Inventory Control Team (ICO). You are responsible for a varying and challenging range of tasks, including:
- Calculating department-specific KPI’s
- Keeping track of inventory related tasks
- Identifying improvements in the work flow
- Logging, investigating, sending and closing service complaints
- Calculating and analyzing data within the bin management process and related to OPS activities
What is in it for you?
- Gross salary of €11.25 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Shift allowance of 7.5% on top of your gross salary!
- A fulltime job of 40 hours per week
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 months of work
- Free access to E-learning platform Manpower Academy via Manpower