Do you know what makes a training session engaging and fun? Then Zapp is looking for you! You might just be the new training manager in Amsterdam who ensures that all employees are trained on Zapp’s Customer Obsession Culture. This dedication sets Zapp apart from other companies and ensures high customer satisfaction rates! Your hard work and knowledge will be rewarded with a gross salary of €3,000.- per month. Are you interested? If so, keep reading and apply today!
Manpower is looking for a training manager for Zapp in Amsterdam.
Please note: you will receive a direct contract with Zapp!
In your role of training manager you will be the ambassador for Zapp’s Customer Obsession Culture. You ensure that fulfilment staff has all necessary knowledge, skills and processes to delight Zapp’s customers on a day to day basis. You will be responsible for planning, organizing and delivery induction and training sessions for all new employees. You will coach new and existing location managers, supervisors and associates about the importance of Zapp’s customer obsessed attitude. Your working day will also consist of the following activities:
What’s in it for you?
- Developing and improving training materials and gathering feedback on materials
- Supporting new location launches by developing materials and delivering training
- Researching and developing new training techniques and strategies to make training more time-efficient, memorable and fun
- Developing and updating the training log
- Working with stores to improve results in conjunction with the area manager
- Gross salary of €3,000.- per month
- Direct contract with our client
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- 3% pension contribution by Zapp and an equity package
- Free access to online learning platform Manpower Academy
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- 25 holidays per year on top of all bank holidays