Are you fluent in both Dutch and English and are you looking for a job in workforce administration? Dow and Manpower have the perfect opportunity for you in Terneuzen! Here you will be helping Dow employees with workforce-related matters. In this full-time position you will earn a monthly salary up to €3,400.- as well as reimbursement of travel costs. If you have at least a Bachelor’s degree of EQF level 6 degree, then keep on reading, because this is your opportunity!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a Dutch-speaking workforce administration representative for Dow in Terneuzen.
As a workforce administration representative you will be responsible for answering Dow employees’ questions. You assist them with everything that is related to the topic of workforce administration. Your job will consist of the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Delivering solutions to employees and People Leaders
- Keeping track of progress and providing continuous feedback to requestors regarding their queries
- Delegating and escalating queries as needed
- Improving Knowledge Base and Case Management content
- Supporting oversight of service operations by responding to service demands
- Gross salary between €2,600 and €3,400 per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre and full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- A job for a longer period of time
- International working environment
- Free access to online learning platform Manpower Academy via Manpower