Maintaining customer relationships is a delicate matter, it requires a well-developed empathic ability that only comes with an extensive knowledge of the culture in question! Do you have a well-rounded understanding of the Italian language and culture and are you looking for a position where you can put this to excellent use? Look no further and apply for a new job at the sales and customer service division of an employer in Groningen today! In exchange for your services you will receive a gross salary of up to € 2,900. - a month and a direct contract at the company.
Manpower is looking for a sales and customer service employee for an employer in Groningen!
In your new position as a sales and customer service employee you will be entrusted a variety of responsibilities that will continue to keep your job interesting and challenging. You can expect to perform the following working activities:
What’s in it for you?
- Identifying market potential and building new client relationships
- Increasing the turnover of existing accounts by maintaining and building client relationships
- Carrying out a responsibility over aftersales and debt management
- Analysing the vision, strategy and purchasing policy of accounts
- Crafting new sales proposals and quotations
- Updating internal databases with account details
- Gross salary between €2,200.- and €2,900.- per month
- A direct contract with the employer
- Part-time or full-time job with working hours between 32 and 40 hours per week
- Travel reimbursement according to the employer’s arrangement
- Free access to over 200 online classes through Manpower Academy