Have you worked in finance before and are you looking for an interesting job at an international company? Then working at Dow is the right fit for you. In the role of receivable specialist, you will be handling a wide variety of invoice-related tasks. We require a Bachelor’s or EQF level 6 degree (or higher) and in exchange for your experience and knowledge, we offer a gross salary between €2,400 and €3,000 per month. Furthermore, you will accrue pension via Manpower and your travel expenses will be reimbursed, including Westerschelde tunnel fees! If you are interested in this position, please keep reading and don’t hesitate to apply if you meet the requirements!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for an English-speaking receivable specialist for Dow in Terneuzen.
In this role you will work closely with other sub-functions in the Invoice to Cash organization to deliver exceptional service to customers and maintain profitability for Dow. The role is integral to the success of the company and business specific cash flow objectives as well as achieving key enterprise targets such as Percent Current Receivables and Days Sales Outstanding (DSO).
You can also expect to perform the following working activities:
What’s in it for you
- Responsible for being customers' main point of contact
- Leading near due and past due collection activities, A/R improvement projects specific
- Influencing customer payment behaviour
- Acting as a focal point for ECC product testing
- Managing account reconciliation including but not limited to offsets, and sales adjustments
- Investigating and resolving discrepancies
- Resolving credit blocks
- Collaborating with CFS, business partners and other I2C teams including escalation.
- Utilizing payment receipt and handling work processes
- Adhering to compliance requirements for SOX and meet OLAs
- Additional activities, including but not limited to tax certificate updates, web portal review and update, document retrieval, and customer contact information updates
- Gross salary between €2,400 and €3,000 per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre, plus full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Opportunity to apply for a permanent contract at Dow
- Pension accrual through Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Fixed term Manpower contract at Dow
- Free access to the Manpower Academy