A job where you can work with new technology, a brand new environment and be physically active during the day. That is a job in logistics. Would you like to earn e a gross salary of €10.73 per hour, an additional shift fee of 35% and the chance to apply for a permanent contract? If so, then keep on reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for logistics workers for CEVA Logistics in Heerlen.
Warehouse employees at CEVA Logistics perform the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Picking orders
- Loading and unloading trucks and containers
- Processing data of incoming goods in SAP
- Packing and repacking products
- A gross salary of €10.73 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel costs up to €14.56 per working day
- An additional evening shift fee of 35% (if you work after 21.00 hrs)
- Bonus of up to 150 euros
- A full-time or part-time job between 32 and 40 hours a week
- The opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- Pension accrual through Manpower after 26 weeks' work
- Training opportunities that will allow you to become a reach truck driver or EPT driver
- Free access to e-learning platform Manpower Academy