Talar du svenska och engelska? If so, this job at online retailer Amazon is perfect for you! In this role you will be assisting customers and answering all of their questions. We require at least one year of relevant working experience in a customer service centred role and good computer skills. If you meet these requirements, Amazon can offer you a full-time job at an international market leader, a gross salary of €14.50 per hour and pension accrual via Manpower. Would you like to know more about this vacancy? Keep reading and apply today!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for full-time customer service employees for Amazon in the Utrecht area!
Please note: the Amazon office is located in The Hague, but you will work from home!
Your communicative skills and sense of empathy will make sure that all Amazon customers you speak to will have the optimal customer experience. After switching on your computer and putting on your headset, you are reading for a full day of problem solving. You can expect to perform the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Solving and handling customer questions and issues
- Assisting customers with orders, questions about products and payment issues via e-mail, telephone and chat
- Defining customer wishes and needs and acting accordingly
- Fixed-term contract with Amazon
- Gross salary of € 14,50 per hour
- Full-time job of 40 hours per week
- Overtime pay between 25% and 100% on top of your salary
- Voluntary time off accrual
- Free access to E-learning platform Manpower Academy