If you have a customer service mindset and you are fluent in Finnish, Dutch and/or Danish, Manpower has the job for you! Your main focus will be participating in the order management process. You can choose to work part-time or full-time and you have the luxury of working from home! If you have at least one year of experience in customer service and an EQF or mbo level 2 degree, then we are looking for you. Keep reading to learn how to apply for this position!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for multiple order management specialists for Accenture.
As an order management specialist, you will have a dedicated position within the Order Management process. This includes the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Acknowledging, validating and performing integrity checks for internal and external customers
- Verifying and monitoring received orders
- Sharing issues with customers and suppliers
- Performing customer service activities related to service and repair requests
- Gross salary of €12.00 per hour
- Part-time or full-time job of 32 to 40 hours a week
- Working from home
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Free access to online learning platform Manpower Academy
- Temporary employment contract via Manpower
- A job for a longer period of time