As a production employee at Bosch, you and your future colleagues ensure that every household in Deventer is cozy and warm. How, you ask? By assembling and installing central heating boilers! At Bosch you have the opportunity to work part-time or full-time and you will you earn a gross salary of € 14.59 per hour and travel allowance for your work. But wait, there is more! Bosch offers you training courses and the opportunity to work on your personal development. Is this what your ideal job looks like and do you want to know more? Then read on and apply today!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for an all-round production employee for Bosch in Deventer.
In this role you will be busy collecting orders (consisting of central heating boilers) and checking shipments. You are going to check all the parts, before installing and mounting them onto the boilers. In addition to carrying out some common warehouse tasks, it is necessary that you make sure your workplace is clean.
What's in it for you?
- Gross salary of €14.59 per hour
- Travel allowance up to €6.65 per working day
- A flexible job for 32 up to 40 hours per week
- Informal working atmosphere and a pleasant team of colleagues
- Pension accrual via Manpower after working for 26 weeks
- At least six months of guaranteed work at Bosch
- Free access to e-learning platform Manpower Academy
- Multiple career opportunities