Do you have a Bachelor’s degree (or higher) and would you like to work in logistics? If so, Dow would be happy to meet you! The role of logistics service coordinator is essential for arranging transport for shipment orders and processing any relevant data in the relevant systems. This is a full-time position in which you can expect to earn a maximum gross salary of €2,800.- per month, as well as a reimbursement of travel expenses. You will be also be able to work remotely! Would you like to learn more about this vacancy? If so, keep reading and don’t hesitate to apply!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a logistics service coordinator for Dow in Terneuzen.
Please note: this is a temporary job until December 31st, 2021.
In the role of logistics service coordinator, your responsibilities are centred around day-to-day logistics support. This includes arranging transport, resolving exceptions in transactions and executing shipment orders within the material flow work processes. A good knowledge of the English language is essential, because you will be in touch with clients from all over the world. Your goal is to meet customer requirements and ensure on-time delivery of shipments, including non-standard orders that require different transport arrangements. You will also be responsible for processing logistics costs in SAP and other logistics data and charges. You can also expect to perform the following activities:
What’s in it for you?
- Monitoring timely shipments from origin and resolving issues in the material flow work process
- Identifying non-compliance from service providers and taking appropriate action
- Monitoring and checking shipment creation processes and arranging transport for shipment
- Processing high value and legally complex claims
- Handling small-claims procedures
- Verifying if logistics capability versus special requirements can be matched
- Registering non-compliances and associated corrective actions, including escalating non-compliances if necessary
- Gross salary between €2,400.- and €2,800.- per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre and full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Temporary job until December 31st, 2021
- Remote working possible
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Fixed term Manpower contract at Dow
- Free access to e-learning platform Manpower Academy