Would you like to work at a Top Employer? Look no further and apply now, because Dow and Manpower are looking for you. You will be working as a rail technician at Dow Terneuzen. In exchange for your hard work, you can expect excellent benefits. Pension accrual, reimbursement of travel expenses, access to Manpower Academy; we have got you covered! Continue reading if you are interested in this job!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a rail technician for Dow in Hoek, near Terneuzen.
As a rail technician at Dow, you will be part of the Dow Logistics Rail team. With your colleagues you will be prioritizing and coordinating the working activities and communicate the status. You will make sure there the fleet management system is up-to-date. You will also be responsible for the administration of all logistics movement with rail cars in SAP en Global Visibility Platform (GVP).
In this position it is important that you have passion for and interest in logistics processes and rail work process. This means you can ensure that the logistics activities at Dow are performed in a reliable, safe and environmentally way.
What’s in it for you
- Gross salary between €2,400.- and €3,000.- per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre and full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Fixed term Manpower contract at Dow
- Free access to Manpower Academy, more than 200 online courses