If you are looking for a job that will fulfil and challenge you, you have found the perfect vacancy for you! Manpower is looking for fulfilment operators for our client in Breda. In exchange for your full-time availability you will receive a direct contract with the company as well as a gross hourly wage of €11.24. Would you like to learn more about the specifications of this job? Then keep reading and don’t hesitate to apply!
Manpower is looking for multiple manual fulfilment operators for a company in Breda.
Your main responsibility in this role is to personalise debit and credit cards according to customer specifications. The tools you will be using include production stationeries and packaging materials. To ensure a smooth production process you will work alongside operators, technicians and supervisors. You will also be responsible for performing equipment maintenance and adjustments as well as quality inspections. This includes identifying production and quality issues and recommending action as needed.
Your working day includes, but isn’t limited to, the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Providing products that meet customer quality and security requirements
- Carrying out quality inspection, packaging and manual fulfilment operation duties
- Verifying the quality of work
- Setting up manual fulfilment stations including all necessary materials
- Maintaining a safe and clean work space
- Performing additional duties as specified by the team leaders
- Direct contract with our client
- Gross salary of €11.24 per hour (including shift fees, you will earn €12.81 per hour!)
- Shift fee of 17% on top of your salary
- Reimbursement of travel costs of €0.19 per kilometre
- Free access to online learning platform Manpower Academy
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- A job for a longer period of time