If you prefer to work from home and are fluent in Dutch and English, Manpower has the perfect new job for you. With your understanding of account managing and sales, you are the right person for the job. Pinterest is eager to welcome you into the role of digital account manager and has many interesting benefits waiting for you. You will receive a laptop and work phone to use from home, earn a competitive salary and earn a signing bonus up to €2,000 when you start your new job! Would you like to learn more about this position? Keep reading and don’t forget to apply!
Manpower is looking for full-time digital account managers for Pinterest.
Note: you will be working from home, so living in or near Utrecht is not mandatory!
Manging digital accounts at Pinterest involves following up on leads and exploring new online opportunities. You will be approaching new possible clients with e-mail or LinkedIn to achieve your marketing and sales goals. Your goal is to establish your role as vital within Accenture and ensure you obtain optimal ROI.
Your working day is made up of the following tasks:
- Managing new and existing accounts
- Troubleshooting and optimising online campaigns
- Understanding partners’ business goals and turning data into compelling stories and insights
- Retaining and growing revenue within accounts, including upselling, cross-selling and activating customers
- Analysing and communicating quantitative metrics and business trends
- Communicating new features and enhancements to product teams
- Establishing advertising goals with agencies and direct accounts, including KPIs
What’s in it for you
- Competitive monthly salary
- Working from home with a laptop and phone provided by Accenture
- Opportunity to apply for a direct contract with the employer
- 30% quarterly bonus when meeting the targets set for you
- Full-time position for 40 hours per week
- Signing bonus with a maximum of €2.000,- gross
- Free access to online learning platform Manpower Academy