You dream and think in Italian and in your day to day life you speak English. In short, you are a real polyglot. Furthermore, you have a passion for constructing the optimal customer journey and working efficiently is one of your biggest goals. Do you want to use your talents in the newly constructed building of Dow, where achieving the highest possible customer satisfaction is the main objective? Then look no further! In exchange you will receive a gross salary of up to €18.50 per hour and your travel expenses will be reimbursed. Keep reading to find out more about this position and apply today!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a customer service specialist with an excellent command of the Italian language for Dow in Terneuzen.
As a customer service specialist at Dow you will be located at Dow Terneuzen Diamond Center, the newly constructed building designed to inspire employees to work efficiently and collaborate easily. Here you will be the link between Dow and its customers and work with different Dow functions. The tasks you will be performing as a customer service specialist are:
- Executing the order entry process and leading the order fulfilment process for a given business or group of businesses and customers with a high degree of complexity
- Following up on orders and guiding the order through the supply chain to ensure the highest possible customer satisfaction
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of business, products, applications and services
- Strengthening customer relationships by developing solid understandings, analysing customer needs and gathering market intelligence
- Coordinating activity at assigned customer accounts, proactively addressing issues and implementing solutions
- Maintaining service levels according to business priorities
What’s in it for you
- Gross salary between €2,600.- and €3,200.- per month
- Pension accrual through Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre, plus full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Fixed term Manpower contract at Dow
- Free access to E-learning platform Manpower Academy