Do you not only speak English, but are you also fluent in the German, Italian and/or Spanish language? If so, your commercial drive and affinity for languages are a welcome addition to the Customer Information Group at Dow! Here you will be providing exceptional service to customers so they will continue to choose Dow for their products and services. Would you like to know what else you be doing and, just as importantly, what you will be earning? Then keep on reading and don’t hesitate to apply!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a sales support representative for Dow in Terneuzen.
As a sales support representative, you will be part of the Customer Information Group at Dow. This is the contact centre aimed at supplying information about Dow's products to customers, channel partners, prospects, and general stakeholders. The team receives and responds to escalated requests on behalf of customers and prospects for product and service information across specific Dow businesses and functions.
Your tasks will include the following:
What’s in it for you?
- Providing technical information, samples, literature and general corporate and subsidiary information about Dow Chemical and subsidiaries
- Upholding the reputation of Dow by executing excellent customer service
- Documenting customer requests in an accurate manner
- Resolving and responding to customers to improve response rate
- Multi-tasking between phone and email requests from customers and businesses
- Gross salary between €2,400.- and €3,200.- per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre and full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Fixed term Manpower contract at Dow
- Possibility of a permanent contract with Dow in the long run
- Free access to online learning platform Manpower Academy