Do you have a good command of the English language and do you also speak fluently German? Then Manpower and Accenture are looking for you! As a service desk representative you are responsible for relationship management and resolving crisis scenarios. In exchange Manpower offers you a full time position, a gross hourly wage of €15.00, travel cost reimbursement and much more. Are you interested? Then keep on reading and don't forget to apply!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a service desk representative for Accenture in Heerlen.
In this role you act as the single commander to work with the customer service, support engineers and customers to coordinate complex reactive support. In addition you provide insights into operational health opportunities for a set portfolio of accounts. In practise this means you are responsible for the following activities:
What’s in it for you?
- Representing the customer’s business impact
- Identifying problems against the case portfolio
- Monitoring reactive cases
- Ensuring correct case reporting
- Enabling conversations, planning and delivery
- Working on relationship management
- Gross salary of €15.00 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel costs according to Accenture regulations
- Pension accrual via Manpower after six months’ work
- Free access to E-learning platform Manpower Academy
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Trainings and development tailored to help you achieve your potential
- Temporary employment contract
- Opportunity to work from home