Does being a customer service specialist at an international retail company sound exciting to you? Do you like building and maintaining relationships? And do you also speak German and English? This is your time to shine! Our client offers a fixed-term contract which can turn into a permanent contract, smooth onboarding process and nice perks! If you are interested to learn more about this position, keep reading and discover if you're the perfect fit!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a German- and English-speaking customer service specialist for a client in the Maastricht region.
The tasks you will be performing as a customer service specialist are as follows:
- Strengthening relationships with customers and improving the overall customer experience
- Answering customer questions via phone and mail
- Informing German customers regarding orders, deliveries and/or payments
What’s in it for you?
- Gross salary of €10.50.- per hour
- Direct contract with our client
- Reimbursement of travel expenses with a maximum of €7.42 per kilometre
- Work from home reimbursement of up to € 43.34 net per month
- A part-time or full-time job between 32 and 38 hours a week
- Possibility of a permanent contract in the long run
- Free access to the Manpower Academy, our e-learning platform
You will receive many extra’s such as a collective discount for your health insurance, 20% discount on the product range of the company, about 24 vacation days and 8% vacation allowance! If you work in the office you will also receive a meal compensation.