Are you a great forklift driver and are you looking for a job for a long period of time? If so, Manpower has the perfect opportunity for you! At DB Schenker you can work as a forklift driver and earn a gross salary up to €14,02 per hour excluding shift fees! You will also receive travel cost reimbursement and accrue pension via Manpower. Are you interested in this job and would you like to learn more? Keep reading and don’t forget to apply!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for forklift drivers for DB Schenker in Oldenzaal.
As a forklift driver at DB Schenker your job is to make sure that all products are ready to be loaded into the lorries. When the products have been assembled, you will also help loading one lorry and unloading another. You will also be moving pallets into the warehouse using a forklift or an electric pallet truck. Finally, you will scan all pallets and products with a manual scanner.
What’s in it for you?
- Gross salary between €11.57 and €14.02 per hour excluding shift fees
- Shift fee of 13.75% on top of your salary
- Reimbursement of travel costs according to the client’s regulations
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Free access to online learning platform Manpower Academy
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Employment contract via Manpower for a longer period of time