Is Norwegian your native language and do you also speak fluently English? Then you've come to the right place! In this role you will be involved in activities that contribute to improving natural language processing. To do your job correctly, you need to have a Bachelor's degree in Linguistics or similar. For your effort you will receive a gross salary of €15.00 per hour, travel allowance and much more. Interested? Then apply now!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a Norwegian associate linguistic for Accenture in Amsterdam.
What will you be doing?
As a Norwegian associate linguist, you will contribute to various tasks to develop and improve natural language processing. Specifically, you will perform the following tasks:
- Developing, maintaining and improving Natural Language Processing (NLP) system quality
- Training and/or evaluating NLP or dialoguing systems, identifying errors/regressions and proposing solutions
- Contributing to various NLP tasks assigned to the team
- Creating, reviewing and annotating NLP linguistic data
What’s in it for you?
- Gross salary of €15.00 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel costs according to company regulations
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Full-time job for 40 hours a week
- Temporary employment contract via Manpower
- Free access to e-learning platform Manpower Academy