Would you like to join a growing research and development organization? Then this is your chance because Manpower offers you the opportunity to work as a benefits administrator for Dow! In this role you will offer business process support to employees and leaders and are you responsible for resolving HR inquiries. In exchange for your support, you will receive a gross salary up to €3,800 per month and reimbursement of your travel expenses. So do you have a Bachelor’s degree (or higher) and are you looking for a new challenge where you assist employees in the field of HR-related issues? Then read on and don’t forget to apply today!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a benefits administrator for Dow in Terneuzen.
In this position you will provide high quality consultation and business process support to employees and leaders regarding Benefit programs/services in the EMEAI (Europe, Middle East, Africa and India) region. You ensure a high level of customer service to employees. This role requires the ability to think strategically, systemically, and analytically while consulting with internal and external stakeholders. To achieve this, you will be responsible for the following tasks during your working week:
- Providing, consulting and supporting all assigned inquiries regarding Benefits and Pension programs
- Handling HR inquiries (via phone, digital communication)
- Ensuring accurate and timely payments
- Performing activities according to the Dow internal framework including internal and external audits
- Engaging in maintaining documentation of operating policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Creating and maintaining documentation of work processes, guidelines, and procedures’
- Assisting to improve processes and improve employee experience
What’s in it for you?
- Gross salary between €3,300 and €3,800 per month
- Reimbursement of travel costs of €0.19 per kilometre and full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Free access to E-learning platform Manpower AcademyFull-time job of 40 hours a week
- A job for a longer period of time