Do you enjoy being active during a working day? If so, Manpower might have your next part-time logistics challenge in Sevenum! As a logistics employee you will pick orders and be in charge of other warehouse related tasks. You will work mostly during the evening between 17.00 and 22.00 hrs. In addition to your gross salary, you can also count on pension accrual, travel allowance and even more allowances! Do you want to know more? Then read on!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for part-time logistics employees for Goedhart in Sevenum.
As a logistics employee you will switch between picking orders and stacking crates within the right location. When performing the order picking tasks you will ensure clients will receive their cakes, pies and other products. After making sure that the orders are complete you will load the delivery trucks.
If you are in charge of placing the crates in the right location you will break down stacks of pallets and place them in the right area. During your working day you will never encounter a quiet moment!
What’s in it for you
- Gross salary of €12.58 per hour (excluding allowances)
- Part-time and full-time possibilities between 16 and 40 hours per week
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Pension accrual through Manpower after 26 weeks’ work
- Free access to the online learning platform Manpower Academy