In addition to a good command of the English language, you also speak another foreign language and you possess at least a Bachelor’s degree. Did we just describe you in the previous sentence? Then Manpower is looking for you! There is a function available as a workforce administration representative at Dow. In your new role you will take care of the workforce administration. In exchange for your commitment, you will receive a gross salary up to € 3,400 per month and travel allowance. Are you ready for your next career step? Then this is your chance, read on and apply today!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a workforce administration representative for Dow in Terneuzen.
If employees have questions, they know where to find you! These questions come in through phone, chat or eRequest. In turn, you patiently assist them and answer all of their questions. There is a versatile range of tasks and in your work week you are responsible for the following:
What’s in it for you?
- Identifying and delivering solutions to employees and People Leaders
- Delegating and escalating queries as appropriate
- Tracking progress and providing continuous feedback to requestors on status of their queries
- Engaging in improving Knowledge Base and Case Management content
- Supporting oversight of service operations by responding to service demands
- Gross salary between €2,400 and €3,200 per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre and full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- A job for a longer period of time
- International working environment
- Free access to E-learning platform Manpower Academy via Manpower