Nowadays everyone has a smartphone, but do we know how it works exactly? You do thanks to your technical knowledge! Besides, working with other electronic products like laptops, tablets and computers is a piece of cake for you. Join Schenker and put your technical talents to good use! In this position you will be rewarded with pension accrual, a gross salary of €10.97 per hour and you will be working in a fun team with a pleasant working atmosphere. Read on and apply today!
Manpower is looking for part-time and full-time warehouse employees for Schenker Logistics in Breda.
As a technical warehouse employee at Schenker you will perform the following tasks:
What’s in it for you??
- Screening of electronics products
- Charging products
- Performing visual tests
- Uninstalling, downloading and testing software
- Gross salary of €10.97 per hour excluding the shift fee
- Reimbursement of travel costs of €6.14 per working day?
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work?
- Full-time or part-time job for 32 to 40 hours a week?
- Shift fee of 8.75% on top of your salary
- Chance of a permanent contract with Schenker
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower?