Are you in the proud possession of a Bachelor’s degree (or higher) and do you have plenty of technical knowledge you want to apply at an international company? Look no further for your new job: Dow and Manpower have the perfect opportunity for you! As a maintenance engineer you will be responsible for maintaining equipment, documenting repairs and creating job procedures. You will earn a salary up to €4,000 per month and your travel costs will be reimbursed. Would you like to learn more about this position? Keep reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a maintenance engineer for Dow in Terneuzen.
In your role as a maintenance engineer you are the subject matter expert when it comes to equipment failures. You’ll be responsible for fixing repairs and troubleshooting failures and determine the root cause of the initial problem. Your responsibilities will also include documenting repairs and repair techniques, providing maintainability input and developing maintenance operating discipline. This allows all production at Dow to progress in the safest and most efficient way.
Furthermore you can expect to perform the following tasks:
What’s in it for you
- Providing equipment reliability and performance data and engineering input to work packages
- Entering QSSP information into the reporting system
- Performing technical reviews of procedures
- Creating, developing, changing and updating job procedures and checklists
- Indicating safety, health and environmental considerations and control measures
- Serving as a technical resource during procedure creation and review
- Supporting the PPM coordinator in reviewing spare parts lists for existing equipment
- Gross salary between €3,200 and €4,000 per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre and full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Fixed term Manpower contract at Dow
- Free access to E-learning platform Manpower Academy