Working at an international company and using your technical knowledge at the same time? If you speak English and you enjoy physical work, this is your perfect match! Manpower offers you a full-time job with shift allowances, travel cost reimbursements and pension accrual. Would you like to learn more about this vacancy? Then keep reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for multiple assembly line workers with good knowledge of the English language.
You willl be working on the production line to assemble parts onto a computer motherboard. This is no IT-job, don’t worry, but having (some) technical knowledge and being able to work accurately are very important.
Also you start with a training (which grants you a certification) so you can perform the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Assembling parts such hard drives, fans or memory cards on to the motherboard (using both electrical and hand tools)
- Cabling data racks
- Ensuring that labeled cables are in the corresponding ports
- Gross salary of €12.26 per hour
- Full-time job for 40 hours per week for a longer period of time
- Shift allowance of 10% on top of your salary for working between 14.30 – 22.45 hrs
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of €4.76 per working day (€0.19 per kilometer)
- Free parking at the company or free transport to Schiphol Plaza if you work the late shift
- Pension accrual through Manpower after 26 weeks’ work
- The opportunity to work in an international organization