Are you looking for a job in logistics and do you want to find the perfect company to work at? Let Manpower help you find your perfect match! We are looking for warehouse employees and order pickers for different companies in the Eindhoven area. You will earn a gross salary up to €11.50 per hour and accrue pension via Manpower after working 26 weeks. Would you like to learn all the ins and outs about this position? Then keep reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for warehouse employees for several companies in the Eindhoven area.
A warehouse can be a hectic environment, but not for you! As a warehouse employee or order picker you are responsible for making sure that everything runs smoothly. Therefor your working day is made up of the following tasks:
What’s in it for you
- Loading and unloading trailers, containers and trucks
- Packing and repackaging goods
- Picking and sorting orders (including using a manual scanner)
- Labelling and packing boxes
- Gross salary between €10.18 and €11.50 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel costs according to your new employer’s regulations
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Free access to online learning platform Manpower Academy
- Part-time or full-time job of 32 to 40 hours a week
- Temporary employment contract via Manpower
- A job for a longer period of time