Are you interested to learn the ropes of HR at an international company? Dow has the perfect opportunity for you: as a junior recruiter you will have lots of different HR-related responsibilities. These include sourcing candidates for Dow, identifying good candidate profiles and organising recruitment events. Your hard work will be rewarded with a salary up to €3,200.- as well as pension accrual and reimbursement of your travel expenses. If you are fluent in both English and Italian and have a Bachelor’s degree or higher, keep reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a junior recruiter for Dow in Terneuzen.
All aspects of talent acquisition will soon be part of your regular working days. You will support all recruiters by sourcing and screening potential candidates and organise Recruitment and Campus events as soon as COVID-regulations allow it. You’ll also be promoting Dow’s employer brand online and offline, compile lists of potential candidates and maintain Dow’s candidate database. This is a real all-round job in which there is lots to learn!
In short, you can expect to perform the following activities:
What’s in it for you
- Interacting with potential candidates on social media and at professional networks
- Identifying good candidate profiles by using sourcing techniques
- Communicating with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Screening active candidates
- Present candidates to recruiters
- Gross salary between €2,400.- and €3,000.- per month, depending on your experience
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre and full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Fixed term Manpower contract at Dow
- Free access to e-learning platform Manpower Academy