Creating a great work environment from an HR-perspective drives you to strive for continuous improvement. You enjoy working in a diverse, international team of people who are just as driven as you and you’re on the lookout for a new job that suits you perfectly! Are you fluent in both German and English and do you have a bachelor’s degree or higher? Then you might become the newest workforce administration representative at Dow! You can expect a salary up to €3,400.- a month and will receive reimbursement of travel expenses as well. Would you like to learn more about this job? If so, keep reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a German-speaking workforce administration representative for Dow in Terneuzen.
As a workforce administrator you can expect to perform the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Addressing (escalated) HR-inquiries alongside senior team members
- Supporting program development related to HR to improve the employee experience
- Engaging with third-party providers to establish, developing and review the suit of HR-services
- Supporting the implementation of and delivering end-to-end HR solutions
- Providing Team Leaders with information and insights to ensure continuous improvement of Knowledge Base and Case Management content
- Gross monthly salary between €2,600.- and €3,400.-
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre, plus full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Pension accrual through Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Fixed-term Manpower contract at Dow
- Free access to Manpower’s online learning platform Manpower Academy