Deze website maakt gebruik van cookies. Waarom? Klik hier voor meer informatie.

Sluiten

Digital marketing advisor Eindhoven

Vacancy at: Vertrouwelijk
Education level: MBO
Publication date: 09 June 2021
Hours per week: 40
Salary: Indication per month
€ 2376 - 3427 per month € 13.71 - 19.77 per hour
Vacancy number: 22135
Interesting for you
  • Bonus
  • Additional Training Budget
  • Chance of a Permanent Contract
  • Growth Opportunities
  • Pension Scheme
  • Travel Allowances
  • Working From Home Possible
  • Access to Studytube

Job description

Even though digital marketing doesn’t hold any secrets for you anymore, working for an employer who’s invested in your development is music to your ears. And doing so from the comfort of your own home sounds even better, doesn’t it? Well lieber Leser, then this vacancy fits you perfectly! Manpower is currently looking for a German-speaking digital marketing advisor for Accenture. Both your career and your bank account will grow, because you will earn a gross salary up to €3,427.- a month. Are you interested? Apply today!

Employment agency Manpower is looking for a digital account manager for Accenture.

Note: in this position you will be working from home full-time so living near Eindhoven is not mandatory.

As a digital marketing advisor at Accenture your job consists of following up leads (80% of the time) and exploring new chances on the online market (20%), mainly by e-mail or by using LinkedIn. Your main goal is to ensure optimal ROI. You achieve this by managing a high volume of accounts (both new as well as existing ones) and by retaining and growing revenue within your accounts. Furthermore you can expect to perform the following activities:

  • Gaining a deep understanding of the partner’s business goals and help turning data into compelling stories and actionable insight
  • Troubleshooting and optimizing campaigns
  • Communicating new features and enhancements to the Product team
  • Tracking, analysing and communicating key quantitative metrics and business trends both internally as well as externally
  • Establishing clear advertising goals with agencies or direct accounts including entering campaign goals (KPIs) associated with CPA, ROI, ROAS, CPC, etcetera


What’s in it for you

  • Monthly gross salary between €2,376.- and €3,427.-
  • Full-time job for 40 hours per week
  • Laptop and work phone provided for working from home
  • 30% quarterly bonuses for meeting targets and a gross signing bonus up to €2,000.-
  • Temporary contract with a duration of six months
  • The opportunity to apply for a direct contract with Accenture
  • Free access to e-learning platform Manpower Academy


About the company

Accenture encourages you to keep learning more about your work on a daily basis. Accenture is a global company with an exceptional reputation and brand. The organization believes in honesty, openness, quality, realism, fairness and helping their employees to learn and discover what they are truly great at. In addition Accenture focuses on well-being (WeCare) and building a community.

Training
You will start your new position by taking part in several training sessions. These are individual sessions as well as group sessions and will probably take around a month to complete. After completing your training you can expect to keep learning on the job.

Working hours
The working hours in this job are during regular office hours.



Requirements

  • At least an EQF level 4 (mbo niveau 4, Higher General Secondary education (havo) or Pre-university secondary education (vwo))
  • A minimum of one year of experience in Ad technology campaign management (for example Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Google, Snapchat etcetera) OR one year of working experience in a role such as account manager, sales manager of comparable
  • Fluent in the English and German language, both spoken and written
  • Knowledge of the latest online trends within online marketing


Living in or near Eindhoven, Den Bosch, Tilburg or Helmond is a bonus, but not mandatory!

Do you meet all requirements? Apply today!