As a project manager you are responsible for the technical project planning and management of large implementations of new and existing security solutions for customers. In exchange for your support, you can expect a direct contract with our client, a gross salary up to €4,000 per month and reimbursement of your travel expenses. Do you have at least three years of work experience in technical project management and are you interested in this position? Then keep on reading and don't forget to apply today!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a project manager for a client located in Almere.
In this position you will include the analysis and definition of customer solution requirements that will best suit the customer’s requirements. You will work closely with the sales department and external subcontractors. In your working week you are responsible for the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Evaluating and analysing complex situations using information from various source
- Acting as a facilitator in the company and with the customer and their subcontractors
- Creating and delivering technical-related sales support activities
- Analysing, planning and delivering technical related activities for customer solution evaluation
- Managing project time-lines and plan ahead for contingency
- Reporting project status in a timely manner to ensure customer and company expectations
- Cooperating with the sales and logistics teams within the company
- Direct contract with our client
- Gross salary of €4,000 per month
- Work in an international environment
- Reimbursement of travel costs of €0.19 per kilometre
- Free access the Manpower Academy our e-learning platform
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week