Do you have innovative ideas about flex recruitment, the desire to achieve results together with your colleagues and suppliers and want to use your recruitment experience to the fullest? If you can add up five years of relevant working experience to your skillset you might be our ideal candidate! In this role you will have lots of freedom regarding service and continuous improvement of processes. Would you like to know more? Keep on reading or apply right away!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for an recruitment coordinator for Accenture in the Eindhoven area.
As an experienced recruitment coordinator you will be the business partner to your departments, their stakeholders, hiring managers and suppliers. In this role you will work from home and as soon as the COVID limitations are lifted you are expected at the clients office in Veldhoven. You make sure that the candidate and supplier experience is optimal and you know how to link demand, suppliers & proactive recruitment activities together.
You can also expect to perform the following working activities:
- Acting as a focal point for business and address improvements
- Ensuring follow-up has been performed on improvement topics
- Gross salary between € 2,302 per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Free access to the Manpower Academy, our online learning platform
- A full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Work from home re-imbursement up to € 60 per month
- A vacancy for a longer period of time